Wednesday, March 11, 2020

PDF form generation with PHP from HTML forms

After I created the user registration form and a shopping cart I next wanted to be able to create PDF's for invoicing and to be able to generate PDF's from any HTML forms dynamically. This turned out to be much easier to integrate than I initially had imagined. 

First I created a simple registration form in HTML.


Next I created the php processing file so that the PDF's can be generated dynamically as new visitors come to the site.


And after all that setup I got down to actually creating the structure of the dynamic PDF in a grid format of sorts. 


And here is the first, simple iteration of dynamic PDF generation based on varying user input in HTML forms. This can be extrapolated for invoices, future order forms or anywhere else a dynamically created PDF from input form can be useful.

PDF generated dynamically from HTML form input.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automated Exploitation of a Bluetooth vulnerability that leads to 0-click code execution

This blog post covers an interesting vulnerability that was just discovered earlier this year and an open source free tool that was created ...